In order to coordinate a very robust program, we kindly ask you to follow our guidelines closely.
The official language of the ICNPU 2015 is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Oral Presenter Instructions
ICNPU 2015 has four types of oral presentations:
Keynote lecture – 40 min
Plenary lecture – 30 min
Invited lecture – 20 min
Short lecture – 10 min
5 min for Q&A are provided to all lecture slots.
Acceptable file formats: PowerPoint or PDF files
* Please supply your file at the day before your session.
Important: In order ensure smooth running of the conference program (and to prevent confusion of being interrupted by the session chairs), please make sure in advance that your lecture fits to the respective time slot.
Poster Presenter Instructions
Two poster sessions on 14th and 15th of October are envisaged.
With the final program ICNPU 2015 committee will supply the poster numbers and their assignment to each poster session.
1. Posters should be mounted on the assigned boards. For your convenience, the poster number will be posted on the board prior to setup.
2. Poster size is 80 cm x 120 cm. Larger posters may not fit to the boards supplied.
3. Best poster award selection committee will visit all posters. Please make sure that the poster is accompanied by its presenter all session long.
4. Please takedown your poster after the session. Any posters left up beyond the session will be, unfortunately, discarded.